Home > Popular Programs > Stomatology

Stomatology Mobile

Teaching language English
Degree Bachelor's degree
Duration 6 years
Start date September, 2019
Tuition fee CNY35000/Y
Application fee 500 (RMB) / 87 (USD)
  • Course Overview
  • Entry requirements
  • Program Objectives
  • How to apply
  • 1)Zhengzhou University is conducting USMLE, PLAB, PMDC, MCI, AMC joint coaching classes to ensure the maximum success for our international medical students.

    2)Scholarship available for current student

  • 1. Photocopy of valid passport

    2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)

    3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)

    4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)

    Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.

  • Training with basic knowledge of medical theory and clinical knowledge, master the basic theory of oral medicine and clinical skills, through the national professional physician qualification examination, in the medical institutions engaged in oral diagnosis and treatment, repair and prevention of oral medicine senior specialized personnel.

  • >Step 1

    Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS. 

    >Step 2

    Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.

    >Step 3

    Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.

    >Step 4

    Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.

    JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.

    >Step 5

    Visa Application:

    > For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.

    > For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.

View on mobile